MENUCall Today! 226-802-0541

Tax & Bookkeeping Resources

Below we’ve published relevant resource links for your convenience. If you require immediate assistance or are having difficulties finding specific information, call us now at 226-802-0541, or leave a message on our appointment page.

  • Payroll Changes for the 2019 Year
    Here you can view the major changes that have been made to this guide since the last edition. Updates are outlined below:
    * Download your 2019 TD1 form here
    * Download your Ontario TD1 form here
  • Income Tax Calculator
    Use the SimpleTax tax calculator to quickly estimate your 2018/2019 federal and provincial taxes. Note these calculations are approximate and include non-refundable tax credits including the basic personal tax amount, CPP/QPP and EI premiums, and the Canada employment amount.
  • GST/HST Calculator
    Use this harmonized sales tax (GST/HST) calculator for Ontario for 2018/2019. Ontario HST is calculated at 8% and the Canada rate is 5% for a total of 13%.
  • GST/HST – Penalties and interest
    Find out how and when late penalties apply and if they apply to your situation. Note: You cannot claim an income tax deduction for any penalty paid or payable for failing to file a GST/HST return.
  • Overview of child and family benefits
    Includes Canada child benefit related provincial and territorial programs, as well as working income tax benefit and other federal programs.
  • Corporation tax rates
    Information for corporations about federal, provincial and territorial income tax rates
  • Informative Accounting & Bookkeeping Articles
    Read informative and updated information about accounting, bookkeeping, taxes and more on the articles section of our website.
  • Apply for the CERB Benefit
    Apply to the The Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB) benefit for financial support if you are ab employed and self-employed Canadian affected by COVID-19.

Get In Touch With Us

For more information about our bookkeeping and tax services, and to find out how else we can help make your accounting easy, make an appointment with us to set up a quick callback. We’ll respond to you promptly. You can also call us directly now at 226-802-0541.

Set Up an Appointment
or ask a Question

Recent Articles

Is CERB Considered Taxable Income?

If you have been receiving the CERB payment you’re going to have to pay taxes on it. CERB is considered a source of ... Read More

Canadians Can Apply for Another $4,000 CERB Payment if They Are Still Unable to Work

According to recent news, the CRA will be issuing CERB payments to Canadians in need of financial assistance for another eight weeks. For ... Read More

What’s The Difference Between Accounting & Bookkeeping?

Two of the most important functions for any business are accounting and bookkeeping. Both accounting and bookkeeping are designed to work with financial ... Read More

Overlooked Expenses An Ontario Business Can Write-off

There are a wide array of expenses that you can write off on your business taxes, many of which you probably unaware of. ... Read More

Read This FAQ Before Filing Your Ontario Income Taxes

Before filing your taxes in any given year, you’ll want to be aware of your options and limitations. This document provides a clear ... Read More

Let L.L.M. Business Solutions Help You With Your Accounting, Taxes & Payroll

Make an Appointment